Hassett Mediations, Professional Corporation Family Law Mediators
Call Today 858-412-0261

blog Archives

Can I lose my kids if my ex falsely accuses me of abuse?

Divorce can be a turbulent time for any family. If a couple’s marriage has ended on bad terms, there might be animosity and a desire for revenge. Such feelings may lead one parent to try to prevent their ex from having access to the things they hold dear—such as their kids. Sometimes, an angry ex might even use duplicitous means to achieve this goal.



Hassett Mediations, Professional Corporation
10180 Telesis Ct, Suite 240
San Diego, CA 92121

San Diego Law Office Map